Okay. I'm venting

I've had it!

I thought the vicious and hateful behavior would stop after the election. 

But it hasn't!!

FOUL-MOUTHED, NAME-CALLING TRUMPETEERS are still verbally attacking people online--on Facebook, and Twitter. 

Is this what Donald Trump Created? A nation of foul-mouthed, vicious, hateful followers who are so willing to verbally, and physically, attack anyone who is not a fan of his?

Do we not have freedom of speech any more? Do we not have a right to our own opinions? 

Make America great again? How? By breeding a massive group of thugs? And if that isn't bad enough, he's filling all his job positions with nasty, hateful critters. Evil thugs with money! 

I love this country. I really do! But the United States is becoming a cruel, dangerous place for anyone who believes in justice and equality for all. 

I swear that Donald Trump is Adolph Hitler, reincarnated, and his followers are all reincarnates of the 3rd Reich.

Funny how they all are strongly in favor of the 2nd Amendment but quickly shoot down the 1st Amendment.

IF IT CONTINUES, AMERICA WILL NO LONGER BE BEAUTIFUL.

AND THAT'S WHAT I THINK...........

Comments

  1. Carole,
    I just read all of your blogs, and I must agree with most of what you wrote. It is sad that we have come to this, but IT IS WHAT IT IS< now we have to keep watch as people who love this country will do, and Why I love this country is people, who if you push too far, will have a Tea Party.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jeb Bush--How Dare You!!

Government Shutdown

What is Happening?