You Know You're a Pittsburgher if.....

You've been crying this week. 

Yes, Chuck Noll--one of the most beloved coaches in Football--passed away this week. 

One of my neighbors saw my tears and asked why I was crying. I told him, "Chuck Noll died." 

He said, "Oh yeah, I heard that. He was the Pittsburgh coach for awhile, right?" 

My answer: "Yes."

"Why are you crying? Did you know him?"

Well...did I know him? Yes and no. I never met the man so I didn't know him personally. But I'm a Pittsburgher and he coached the Pittsburgh Steelers. We're family. We don't have to be related to be family. We're part of the Steelers Nation. We wear Black & Gold, and we all bleed Black & Gold

So YES, I knew him--knew him and loved him--just like the rest of the Steelers Nation. 

He led the Steelers Dynasty and brought home FOUR Superbowl trophies. 

Chuck Noll will always be remembered and loved by the citizens in the City of Pittsburgh and by those who love the Steelers all over the USA, Mexico, Canada, and Europe.

REST IN PEACE, CHUCK. WE LOVE YOU.

And that's what I think.....................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeb Bush--How Dare You!!

Government Shutdown

What is Happening?